- A favorite of steakhouses and Italian trattorias, these outstanding chops are great with your favorite sauce, breaded and baked in the oven, or marinated and grilled.
- Fantastic on the grill with a favorite rub, an oven baked casserole style recipe, or seasoned and pan fried for the pork purist in the family.
- Be inspired! Match 'em up with applesauce, roasted potatoes, red cabbage, corn bread, pasta salad, roasted peaches, or mac 'n cheese.
- These are not your mother's pork chops! These savory boneless pork chops are meaty, moist, and rich in flavor when cooked medium to a slight rosy hue.
- A quick, easy meal for busy weeknights. For juiciness and taste, cook to an internal temperature between 145° F for medium rare and 160° F for medium.
- Expertly selected and hand trimmed to give you an average 1" thick, lean pork chop.
- Each boneless center cut pork chop comes in an individually wrapped vacuum sealed package. Easy to thaw only what you need.
- Delivered by the 24lb frozen case with approximately 64 six-ounce individual chops per case.
[NOTE: Sizes are approximate. While we make every attempt to meet the thicknesses, weight and numbers listed, these are averages and slight variances may occur. Some cases will be slightly less than 24lbs. Customers receiving cases less than 24lbs will receive an exact credit representing the difference in their ZF account.]