- Oh, joy to the palate. A steakhouse favorite that's also impressive on your plate.
- Aged, Choice cut steaks with a fine texture, definite grain and just enough marbling for a robust beefy taste explosion.
- Butcher-preferred cuts, approximately one inch thick for juicy, tender finish your steak knife will love.
- Easy to cook, whether broiled, pan-fried or grilled. Known as the “ultimate cookout steak.”
- Prized for natural tenderness that many steak lovers prefer rare – with a delicate flavor that stands on its own.
- Kansas City Steaks are carefully hand selected and hand trimmed, then quick frozen and individually vacuum-packaged to lock in quality.
- Delivered by the 14lb frozen case with boneless steaks that are over 12oz each and approx. one inch thick, making these easy to cook to your taste preferences.
NOTE: Sizes are approximate. While we make every attempt to meet the thicknesses, weight and numbers listed, these are averages and slight variances may occur. Some cases will be slightly less than 14lbs. Customers receiving cases less than 14lbs will receive an exact credit representing this difference in their ZF account.